Followers

Thursday 20 August 2015

Is this a Little Shabby!!!......... Or is it just so Chic



It's Very Chic


Good morning to everyone where ever you are.
I am thrilled to be doing my very first GDT post ever!!....
and excited about it very much.
It's for Scrapping4funchallenge. Here


I have made a very Pretty Chic Card
Some may say Shabby but I think this is a little more Chic!!!!...

My papers are the lovely lemon craft from scrap and craft. Here
I distressed the edges and added pearls
I have used a spellbinder die on the edge of the paper,
Pretty clock and tiny wooden hearts,
Flowers are WOC. Eyelash fibre ribbon is from my blog shop or you can
Purchase it from my eBay shop just click on the link.  Here
This ribbon really pretties up your projects you can weave it in and out
of flowers of edges.

So come and join us at Scrapping4funchallenge. Here





















My matching Box
I have used a brick wall stencil used artist
Paste mixed with gesso other wise it dryer clear
But that's not bad if you want to create different colours effects.

But I have added walnut distressed ink to mine.







Thank you for taking time to look
Please feel free to leave a comment
Have a great day where ever you are 

Jules❤️Xx






8 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the softness and all the detail.
    Thank you for your GD entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I struggle with this style but admire it immensely. Your creation is just breathtaking! Good luck and thank you for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Jules, lovely soft colours and design and definitely a bit Chic.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, fantastic creation, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations Jules love the soft Summery colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our warm Summery Colours challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and fabulous box love the distressed brickwork,beautiful flowers and die-cuts-I saw your card on The Shabby Tea Room and came for a closer look -so glad I did
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous cars, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Jules. Love the flowers and design are fab.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete